The Dignums are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
To the extent that the performance by The Dignums of their obligations under this Agreement involves the processing of personal data (as defined in the Date Protection Act 2018 (DPA) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (as amended, revised or replaced from time to time) on behalf of the Client, The Dignums agrees:
to process data solely in accordance with the instructions of the Client and the terms of this Agreement;
to implement and maintain such technical and organisational security measures as may be required to comply with the Author's data security obligations under the DPA and GDPR;
to notify the Client or any wedding guest of the Client and obtains its prior written approval to the transfer of personal data to a country or territory outside of the European Economic Area; and
to enter into such other written agreement in respect of the processing or transfer of personal data as the Author may require.
Unless you indicate otherwise, we will deem your instructions in respect of this wedding photography contract to constitute as appropriate consent for the maintenance and processing of your personal data under the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data protection representative is Toby Dignum, whom you can contact at ObscureMyEmail
For our clients, we process your data:
• in order to provide you with photography services and products; and
• in order to provide you with photography advice.
The legal basis for the processing of this data is processing necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party.
There may also be limited circumstances where our legal basis for processing is based upon your written consent (where we have sought it and you have provided it to us), in which case you can withdraw your consent at any time. You must give us notice that you are withdrawing your consent.
You have the following rights under the GDPR, in certain circumstances and subject to certain exemptions, in relation to your personal data:
• right to access the data - you have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you, together with other information about our processing of that personal data.
• right to rectification- you have the right to request that any inaccurate data that is held about you is corrected, or if we have incomplete information you may request that we update the information such that it is complete.
• right to erasure - you have the right to request us to delete personal data that we hold about you. This is sometimes referred to as the right to be forgotten.
• right to restriction of processing or to object to processing - you have the right to request that we no longer process your personal data for particular purposes, or to object to our processing of your personal data for particular purposes.
• right to data portability - you have the right to request us to provide you, or a third party, with a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used machine readable format.
If we are processing personal data based on your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing which took place prior to its withdrawal.
If you are unhappy with how we process your personal data, we ask you to contact us so that we can rectify the situation.
You may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. The UK supervisory authority is the Information Commissioner’s Office.